Contact PS Finance - 866-FUNDS-NOW

Plaintiff Funding for Premises Negligence Lawsuits

Premises Negligence cases can take on many forms. Whether your injury is related to a trip & fall accident on private property, an accident on public property, or any other personal injury incurred on privately owned or government-run property, you may be entitled to compensation for injury or damages.

If you are currently in the process of undergoing a lawsuit for injuries incurred due to premises negligence, and are in need of immediate cash to cover medical and other daily expenses, PSFinance offers several funding options to meet your needs.

View the complete list of states or the alphabetical list by state to the right of this page to determine if funding is available in your location.