Contact PS Finance - 866-FUNDS-NOW

Personal Injury Financing for Construction Accidents

If you have been injured in a construction accident, whether incurred while on the job or as a bystander, you may be confused on where to turn to help navigate the legal and financial process of getting back to your daily life.

In any personal injury case, the first thing you should do is contact a qualified attorney to determine your options and best course of action for settlement. If you have already met with an attorney, and are currently involved in a lawsuit to compensate for injuries incurred or lost wages, then your next step may be to seek out short or long-term funding to help pay expenses while your case moves to settlement.

At Pre-Settlement Finance, we can help you determine your eligibility to receive cash for your lawsuit, and to move through this process. If you incurred an accident while on the job, please click to learn more about . If you were injured in a construction accident, and were not at work, you can complete an online application or speak to one of our qualified representatives to determine your eligibility and next steps.

For a complete list of cases by state, view the list to the right of this page or the detailed cases by state here.